Husband, dad, Photographer, music lover, film addict & more
Hey, I’m Jonathan and I’m a professional, award winning (yay me), wedding photographer and adore my job. I’m based out of Nuneaton which is in Warwickshire ( West Midlands ) but I capture weddings all over the UK. I create natural storytelling wedding photos that capture the real emotions of wedding days and couple them with epic portraits. I get to spend one of the happiest days of my couples’ lives with them and that’s a pretty big honour.
Here’s a few things you may (or may not) want to know about me;
* I’m married to an amazing lady called Emily. We have two beautiful boys together that I love with all my heart. I think becoming a dad has help me realise that the small moments are just as important as the big ones and that is something I have channeled into my wedding photography.
* I sing, play guitar and write songs in an acoustic duo called Barricades Rise. It’s cooler than it sounds 🙂
* Music has shaped my life and I’ve always got tunes on whilst driving or tucked away editing images. Here’s a Spotify playlist of what I’m currently listening too. I warn you now, there may be some cheesy pop in it.
* I get lost in films and TV too easily. Some current & all time favourites are…Game Of Thrones, Star Wars, The Nolan Batman Trilogy, Garth Marenghis Darkplace, Friends (Obviously). To be fair my taste is broad and my wife is always complaining how, and in her own word, “I get sucked in to any old crap”.
* I love food. Chinese food, Indian food, Mexican Food, Italian Food & basically anything that doesn’t contain Mushrooms (the devils work) & Fish (with the exception of real fish like battered cod or fish fingers). If we have the pleasure of meeting, you will see how much I like food….about a stone & and half too much 🙁
If you want to get to know me and my family a little better or see some work outside of weddings, take a look at the blog posts below or head straight to my Journal page.