Natural and Creative Wedding Photography
Hey, I’m Jonathan and I’m an award-winning, camera-toting Midlands wedding photographer. My aim is to give you vibrant, fun and bold images that tell your story. Being based centrally in the UK puts me in the perfect spot to photograph weddings all over the country and man, I’m having so much fun doing it. Turning up with my cameras to photograph the best day of my couples lives and being surrounded by all the celebrations is fantastic. It’s a true honour and I love every second of it. If you want to get to know the man behind the camera lens, please head over to the about me page.
As a Midlands Wedding Photographer, I’m all about getting creative with my images and mixing natural storytelling photographs with some cool couples portrait shots. With that said, this isn’t a magazine shoot, it’s your special day and I want your images to show all the feels, the fun and the joy you and your guests had. Your big day is not a photoshoot, I won’t be asking for forced smiles, or for silly poses and I don’t want you to in a line-up for ages when you could be enjoying time with your loved ones. The majority of your day, I’m looking for the natural moments as It’s these unscripted candid type moments that make every marriage celebration unique. I aim to tell your love story, making you relaxed and then creatively photographing the small and the big things. All the fun, smiles, tears & laughter, Oh and let’s not forget the PARTY.
Your big day is all about you, your loved ones and the story of two families coming together for an epic day full of love and laughter. I want every single one of my pictures to tell a small part of your story. What I want you to remember about me after your day, apart from being the guy that snapped away all day, is that I was fun and relaxed. For 95% of the day, I will photograph it naturally as it happens and for the other 5%, we will create some beautiful & epic couples portraits together with some added flare.
Although I’m a wedding photographer that’s based in the Warwickshire in the Midlands, I have been blessed to regularly photograph throughout the whole of the UK and even worldwide. I’ve had the pleasure of shooting in amazing grand halls, castles, rustic wedding barns, festival Tipi’s, in forests and even a wedding in a desert. Put it this way, I love to travel and explore new wedding venues. Wherever your celebrations may be, let’s have a talk about your upcoming day and what I can do for you.
I’ve always been taught not to blow my own trumpet, however, I’m pretty proud of what I’ve accomplished so far as a Midlands based wedding photographer. I’ve had the honour of winning some renowned photography industry awards that include being Highly Commended honour at The Wedding Industry Awards three times, which is voted for by previous brides & Grooms. Your Perfect Wedding Photographer has placed me in their Top 100 Photographers list for two years running and I’ve also had work published on some leading industry blogs. As amazing as awards are though, there’s no better accolade than the kind words of my newlywed bride & grooms and I would love you to read their testimonies here.
When we first met Jonathan we knew that we wanted him to be our photographer. He put us at ease from the start and gave us lots of advice and useful tips on how to plan the day. I don’t remember seeing him taking pictures during the service but the photographs were amazing. The post-service pictures in the venue and grounds were one of my favourite parts of the day. He clearly loves what he does and his passion shines through in his work. I can’t recommend him highly enough.
"It was an absolute pleasure to spend our day with him and he really made our amazing day even better. The photos are stunning, in addition to the 'typical' wedding photos he really captures the day and his slideshow brought the best memories flooding back! He really went the extra mile on our day and we couldn't say a big enough thank you!"
Jonathan was just absolutely amazing! He made me feel at ease as soon as he arrived in the morning and felt more like an extra member of the bridal party. Nothing was too much to ask and he was so professional yet personable and down to earth. He made a real effort with all guests and made sure everybody was comfortable and happy. Honestly, he felt more like a guest and we really treasured his energy on the day, he worked so hard yet made it look effortless. We just cannot thank Jonathan enough!